Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Happy New Zumba


It's the new year, and while I haven't made any resolutions I am trying to finally remove all the back fat from my body. Theres just no point to back breasts, I'm just saying, it's like they're  always in the way and folks think they are handle bars, its just too much, but i digress. I am not a person who likes exercise, and you will never hear me utter the words  "this is a lifestyle change", its just not in me, my life consists of traveling, working, drinking good wine, hanging with my folks and just enjoying whatever state I find myself in. 
With that being said I am beginning to notice that I am kinda addicted to Zumba. I know what you're thinking, you just said you weren't going to become one of those exercise people, and I swear I'm not, again it's not in my DNA. However, I am noticing an addiction to Zumba..not because its a great workout, or the results are amazing or it's the best way I can spend my lunch hour without maxing my credit cards(granted all of the above are true). But its something else that drives me to this class, particularly on Tuesdays and Fridays at 12:15...
Hi, my name is Prissi and I am addicted to Zumba because I like battling this one particular girl in the class. Now I'm not sure if she really battles me back,  but i am in it to win it and out exercise this chick each and every class and at each and every hip thrust, shoulder shimmy, and pop and drop it you can name. I'm not sure if anyone is aware, but it's like her and I are auditioning for a Luke Skywalker early 90'svideo and I am determined to be victorious...
Yeah something may be wrong with me, but as all the down chicks will attest, I keeps it's real ;) 
P Chic

1 comment:

Ace said...

I can just see you dancing like Richard Simmons on bath salts. Please don't kill yourself friend. I am bout this life too but the last thing I do is watch what others be doing in the gym. I believe that is the easiest way to find yourself in the ICU of UIC's medical center.

That is all...

Post a Comment

Hey, Share your thoughts!!!!