Wednesday, January 23, 2013

My Apologies to Mr. 18th St


If I could explain the joy I feel right now...

Certain situation is life put an explanation point behind just how fabulous you really are. I experienced such a situation a few moments ago, and I tip my hat to the sucker who paid it forward.

Over the weekend I was in DC for the inauguration festivities. No, I didn't have tickets to anything, but my golly I was there and my presence was felt in the atmosphere. Anyway, being a former DC transplant we went to one of my fav hangout spots, 18th street lounge.

While there, I met a guy, who was part of the help staff, but he seemed cool and he was decent,so whatever. We flirted a bit, exchanged contact info at the end of the night. Everything was cool at this point until this fool said "Don't call me unless you packing a bag and coming over".Skirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr , at this point I stopped listening, as I was no longer interested and I didn't have the energy to read a fool.

Fast forward and to expedite this story, my friend ended up conversing with one of his friends, as the three of us departed the club. My girl and I were talking about the night and I told her I wasn't interested in dude and wouldn't be calling based off his last statement. No one dictates what I am supposed to do in any facet of my life.

So, apparently, his friend told him i called him aggressive, I recall I used abrasive, but whatever. I firmly believe in not saying anything you don't want repeated, so that didn't matter much. Three days later he's texting me like I should of been a woman and told him how I felt, and he wasn't into me anyway, and going on and on and on. My swagger is on Mic Jagger right now. You never tell someone you pressed that they didn't get up with you, unless you want them to feel like they're the sh*t, que the Kanye West Remix to the I'm the ish right now....

So, Richard from 18th Street Lounge, Thanks! You have truly made me smile. No wonder my fab friend Kenny pushed you that night :).

As the gays would say...I bet your ***** is sitting right now!!!! Perched.

Smooches

4 comments:

The BKC said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! LMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

prissi chic said...

You better follow me!!!!

QueenS said...

I am done with how wonderful is this!!!! its outstanding!

Lady C said...

Out of control!!!! But his loss honey!!!

Post a Comment

Hey, Share your thoughts!!!!